M A K I N G N E W S
DESIGN HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2018, ASID Design Excellence Award, First Place, for Belltown Inn for Hospitality Category
- 2018, ASID Design Excellence Award, Second Place, for Bankers Hill High-Rise Condominium Category
- 2014, ASID Design Excellence Award, Third Place, for The Lafayette Hotel in San Diego for Commercial Space over 3500 square feet
- 2012, ASID Design Excellence Award, Second Place, for The Vermont Inn in Seattle for commercial space under 3500 square feet
- 2008, ASID Design Excellence award, First place, for commercial space over 10,000 square feet
- 2002, Design Excellence award , Third place, for a residential single space project “From Hallway to Gallery” in Coronado
- 2012, San Diego Home/ Garden Lifestyles magazine. Featured the redesign of an urban retreat at The Harbor Club in downtown San Diego
- 2012, Renovation of San Diego’s landmark The Lafayette Hotel, featured Razvi Design Studio as the interior design consultant as featured in an article in the U-T San Diego
- 2008, San Diego Backyard featured an article “ASID recognizes local design talent at Gala” which featured the ASID Design Excellence award given to Razvi Design Studio for the Sofia Hotel, San Diego
- 2007, California Home + Design magazine, featured the interior renovation of The Sofia Hotel, San Diego
- 2007, worked with the editor of the national Woman’s Day Specials magazine to participate in their SOS project where a client defines their decorating problem and the designer offers a solution
- 2005, Project featured in San Diego magazine’s Home Design quarterly “Echoes of Asia”
- 2003, Décor and Style magazine, featured a kitchen designed by Razvi Design Studio on their cover.
- 2003, Décor and Style magazine, article “Put an end to boring walls”
- 2003, Project included in a book titled “Ultimate Decorating” by Megan Fulweiler
- 2002, Project included in a book titled “Garden Style, Bringing the outdoors in” by Mary Wynn Ryan
- 2002, Décor and Style magazine, included in an article “Window Shopping, eye catching window designs”
- 2001, San Diego Home/ Garden Lifestyles featured in Home Offices designed by pros “Desk with a View”
- 2001, San Diego Home/ Garden Lifestyles “Mixing modern with Traditional” – eclectic dining room featured
- 2000, Project featured in book “Big Ideas for Small spaces” by Christine Brun Abdelnour
- 2000, Project featured in book: East West Style” by Ann McArdle
- 2000, Kitchen featured in Rancho Bernardo Journal
- 1997, San Diego Home/ Garden Lifestyles “A Manhattan Style loft bathroom” design, loft project featured from the 1997 ASID Designers showcase
T E S T I M O N I A L S
We have worked with Anjum Razvi for over 20 years on many projects. Our first project with Anjum was our personal residence. She reinterpreted a long, dark hallway and made it look interesting.
Our commercial projects with her include the complete renovation of the Sofia Hotel, an 80-year old historically-significant hotel in downtown San Diego. Ten years later, Anjum worked with us to update public spaces and guest rooms in the same property.
In Seattle, we worked together to renovate two more downtown hotels. She also worked on two large furnished apartment projects, involving lobbies, common areas and all guest room furnishings.
More recently she has taken us through our mountain cabin remodel and now our Coronado home's second remodel.
Anjum's range is quite extraordinary!!
– Ken and Judi Winslow